Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Eighteen - In Which Our Hero's Houseguests Nearly Derail him on their Last Day

I've had someone staying on my pull out couch since Tuesday night. My house is a mess, I haven't done anything productive since Tuesday daytime and frankly, I'm rattled.

I'm not good at being around people for this long. I need breaks. I need periods of time where I can sit with no one around and speak to no one. This much exposure to people certainly hinders my blogging process and it has a far worse effect on the rest of my life. 

In short, I've gone crazy over the past couple of days. Am I the only person who reacts like this? I feel like some people have boundless energy for people and guests. I am not that person. 

Leave me alone. 

Joe

This process is getting easier, I kind of like posting here everyday. Even if it's just drivel.

Scott and Steve - I'd love if you each gave me one topic for a post that I can use during the last ten days. 

Bye!

1 comment: