Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Four

Dilemma:

Right now The Green Mile is on T.V. Also, Young Frankenstein is on T.V. I'm going to dinner in a little over an hour, but in the meantime I have to make a decision. Shall I watch Tom Hanks use a terrible accent in a surprisingly good movie? Or should I spend my time watching one of the greatest comedies ever made? These are the types of things that have become important since I was laid off. 

If I was still a working man, I wouldn't be watching anything. I'd be at work. Literally, right now, I would be working. Then I'd go straight to dinner and be exhausted the whole time. Then I'd go to bed.

In my new life, once I have dinner plans and have finished my checklist for the day I can just watch a movie on TV and hang out until dinner. At dinner I won't be exhausted. I'll be fun. 

Let me tell you something. My new life rules. Now I just need a job.


No comments:

Post a Comment