Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day Seventeen - In Which Our Hero Stumbles and Finds A Second Wind

This is beginning to drag on. Probably for you more than me. 

I hit a low point today. I spent time IMing a customer service representative from EA Sports to try to figure out how to fix something with my online Dynasty on NCAA Football 10. I will be 30 in less than two weeks and I still play video games. Not only that, but I play video games to the point that I waste time trying to fix problems with them by complaining and seeking customer help. I should be spending that time learning how to invest my money or worrying about what's happening in Iraq or reading more about the public option so I can defend it to dumbasses. But alas, I do not. Right now the foremost thing on my mind is how to get the best recruits to come the fictional Occidental College that I've created in a video game. 

And you know what. That kind of makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment